So let's experiment.
The recipe I'm using comes from SOS Piet. I divided it by two because I can't eat it all:
- 2 egg yolks
- 1.75 egg whites
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- ladies fingers
It's easy to look at people making it, but actually doing it yourself is another task.
1) First I separate the eggs into two bowls with each 2 table spoons of sugar.
3) Next on, I do the same with the egg whites.
5) I mix it with the egg white. It becomes fluffy and whiter.
6) We put the lady fingers in coffee and then in the flat bowl.
7) We put a layer of the paste onto the lady fingers.
8) Second layer of lady fingers and on top of that we put the last layer of paste.
I found out that it's best to fill the entire bowl, otherwise the paste will slide off the tiramisu. Next time I'm going to cover the entire plate, that will give us a nicer tiramisu.
9) We put this in the fridge and wait a day.
10) Next on, we put the cacao on the tiramisu and it is ready to serve.
Go here to see the result!