1) I chopped 1 potato in small cubes like this.
2) I put them in boiling water for 3 minutes, because they soften pretty quickly.
3) I let them rest for about ten minutes.
4) For our first experiment we add:
- half a tea spoon of salt
- half a tea spoon of sugar
- 3 tea spoons of flower
- a little bit of pepper
|Half a tea spoon of salt|
|Half a tea spoon of sugar|
|3 tea spoons of flower|
|A little bit of pepper|
5) I mash them a little bit.
6) I put them in between some baking paper and roll them into the right thickness
7) I cut them in Hash Brown sizes and put them in the freezer.
Tomorrow, we will go to the next part: frying them.
For the water/flower mixture I used 7 cups of water, 3 cups of flower and 1 cup of potato starch.